WooCommerce EBS Payment Gateway
== Description ==
This is the EBS payment gateway for WooCommerce. Allows you to use EBS payment gateway with the WooCommerce plugin. It uses the redirect method, the user is redirected to EBS so that you don’t have to install an SSL certificate on your site.
== Installation ==
1. Ensure you have latest version of WooCommerce plugin installed
2. Unzip and upload contents of the plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
== Configuration ==
1. Visit the WooCommerce settings page, and click on the Payment Gateways tab.
2. Click on EBS to edit the settings. If you do not see EBS in the list at the top of the screen make sure you have activated the plugin in the WordPress Plugin Manager.
3. Enable the Payment Method, name it Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking (this will show up on the payment page your customer sees), add in your merchand id and working key and select redirect url(URL you want EBS to redirect after payment). Click Save.
== Changelog ==
= 1.0 =
* First Public Release.